corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Handbrake Question...

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Handbrake Question...
islandofshame

User status: Offline
25th Nov 07 at 21:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hey,

got mot coming up next week and the car is not to clever on hills atm, have to stick it in gear for it to hold...

can this simply to fixed by adjusting the handbrake cable? i have been told that this can be done quite easily by adjusting a bolt of somekind under the car, is this true? and what are the steps involved in doing this?

cheers
- islandofshame
Fonz
Premium Member

User status: Offline
26th Nov 07 at 13:17   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

simple enough, or it was on my Nova, belive the Corsa has the same system. check your Haynes manual as it will explain better than anyone on here could unless they happend to have photos

New Poll