corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Goddam computer.HELP!!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Goddam computer.HELP!!
mattievRS

User status: Offline
   26th Nov 07 at 10:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I reckon my pc is fubar!! It seems that most of the time i have to wait and wait for it to boot up.Eventually when it does the hard drive is making a right racket like clicking as usually but for ages and ages.Even sometimes the programs on it dont respond for 2 to 3 minutes at a time but the h/d is going like a b#stard!! The h/d has been defragged and cleaned up but still no luck!!

Any ideas before is smash the fooker up??!!
Brett
Premium Member

26th Nov 07 at 10:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Did the hard drive come up with any bad sectors or anything?
mattievRS

26th Nov 07 at 10:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

not that i know of ,the clean up got rid of a few temp files and the defrag didnt give any advice as such!!
Brett
Premium Member

26th Nov 07 at 11:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If it just hangs and clicks from your hard drive then it's probably safe to say you need a new one. Only £20ish depending on what size you want.
mattievRS

26th Nov 07 at 11:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

so you reckon the h/d is the problem? If so and i get a new one how do i transfer all the stuff from the old one to the new one?

New Poll