corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa Sport 1.6 16v

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa Sport 1.6 16v
VegasPhil
Premium Member

User status: Offline
26th Nov 07 at 19:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Selling my other Corsa through no fault of it's own, only that I can't afford two big engined cars! I've been using this car to travel to work in Southampton since I bought it in July. It's just been through an MoT and I put some tax on it a couple of weeks ago. The car is 100% standard and hasn't been modified at all. There are reciepts for the professional installation of a Clarion CD changer/headunit and Cobra CAT 1 Alarm with Remote Central Locking.

Manual, Vauxhall Corsa 1.6 Sport. Arden Blue
108,000 Miles
Recent new exhaust and CAT
Unmarked interior
Clarion Casette/CD Changer
Remote CL
Cobra CAT1 Alarm with fob
Sunroof
6 Months Tax
Service History
Alloy Wheels/Pirelli Tyres
MOT until December 2008 - OVER 12 MONTHS

Clean Reliable Car. Full Spec: 1.6 16v, RCL, PAS, EW, Heated Elec Mirrors, Manual Sunroof, Alloy Wheels, Drivers Airbag, Colour Coded Bumpers

Bad Points: Not a lot really. The car has a few stonechips on the bonnet/front bumper. There is a couple of bits of rust bubbling up in the usual places (rear spoiler, wiper surround, edge of bonnet), The backbox of the exhaust for some reason rattles inside.

NO CANVASSERS. The Base Price? £1,400

Corsa 2.0 16v Vegas - Sold

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa Sport 1.6 16v 26 database queries in 0.0047181 seconds