corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North West and North Wales » My Mates's Stolen Car, Help Finding It.

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author My Mates's Stolen Car, Help Finding It.
ebthesned

User status: Offline
29th Nov 07 at 10:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi Guys,

My friends renault 5 got stolen on saturday night from a tuning Garage in Kirby. The car has been spotted around the Kirby area but the people who stole the car are now contacting my friend asking for money if he wants to see his car back. He owns Epic Custom Paintwork and his number is in the windscreen.

The renault 5 has a one-off paint job (in purple crackle effect and mirror flake and bright orange wheels) and is like no other ranault 5, so isnt hard to miss. Im wondering if you would all be able to keep an eye for the car as the car is of extreme sentimental value to my mate as he has done most of the work on the car from the paintwork to the 1.7 Turbo engine conversion. If any of you see the car could you please post on here straight away.

I have put some pics below of the car as it looked. Thanks for any help you can give.

Craig

Iain M

29th Nov 07 at 11:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Will spread the word tonight mate.
ebthesned

29th Nov 07 at 11:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers Mate
andy1868

30th Nov 07 at 08:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

saw this at southport when people used to meet on plaza

gutted though mate, will have to keep an eye out

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North West and North Wales » My Mates's Stolen Car, Help Finding It. 24 database queries in 0.0098181 seconds