corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Immobliser Trouble

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Immobliser Trouble
braggy
USER UNDER INVESTIGATION - DO NOT TRADE

User status: Offline
   1st Dec 07 at 17:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Help I Went Out This Morning And Started My Corsa, No Problem. I Jacked It Up And Fitted My 4 Branch Manifold. I Then Wanted To Start It And See What It Sounded Like :d , But The Immobliser Would Let Me . The Red Light Goes Out But Then Comes Striaght Back On. Its A After Market One, Its Fitted To A 1.2 N Reg Corsa.
Can I Bypass It? I Am Not To Good At Wiring Etc.
Any Help Is Good. Thanks People
by the way i dont know what make it is.

New Poll