corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Hatton Vs Mayweather

New Poll
  <<  2    3    4    5  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Hatton Vs Mayweather
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

User status: Offline
9th Dec 07 at 06:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i had £2 on mayweather by knockout
MarkM

9th Dec 07 at 11:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I always said if he didnt stop Mayweather within 4 rounds Floyd would box his head off...

He did..

Unlucky hitman...he should move back down to light-welter...
baza31

9th Dec 07 at 15:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

like they said, because of the ref putting increased pressure it sent hatton into prob too much pressure which then i think he lost his head.

I was very supprised at the outcome but mayweathers game plan was obviously tire hatton out and win it in the later rounds. When i saw him fall i felt gutted, then the 2nd time was even worse.

Realistically his career is fucked, mayweather will never fight him again and will prob retire, leaving hatton never to get to where he wanted to be , but its one of them things.

the pre match fights were shite, also jeff lacy has gone seriously down hill
baza31

9th Dec 07 at 15:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZTYY2pZW2k&feature=related

anyone know the song at the end
22B

9th Dec 07 at 16:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by baza31
like they said, because of the ref putting increased pressure it sent hatton into prob too much pressure which then i think he lost his head.

I was very supprised at the outcome but mayweathers game plan was obviously tire hatton out and win it in the later rounds. When i saw him fall i felt gutted, then the 2nd time was even worse.

Realistically his career is fucked, mayweather will never fight him again and will prob retire, leaving hatton never to get to where he wanted to be , but its one of them things.

the pre match fights were shite, also jeff lacy has gone seriously down hill

His career is nowhere near "fucked", Hatton is a natural junior welterweight and it showed at times in the fight, was dissapointed with the fight especially the ref who wouldnt let anything develop.

I dont think you will see Hatton venture up a weight class again as he was way too small at 148, hes at his best at 140. Full credit to Mayweather just bided his time and showed his superb hand speed and accuracy.

Oscar De La Hoya has hinted he would still like to fight Hatton win or lose, now that would be a fight, well more of a brawl, and De La Hoya even said he would come to England Wembley to fight

<<  2    3    4    5  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Hatton Vs Mayweather 24 database queries in 0.0091209 seconds