corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa GLS 1.4 for sale...

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa GLS 1.4 for sale...
sammyhallett

User status: Offline
11th Dec 07 at 19:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi people,

Im looking to sell my Corsa... much to my dismay
Reason for selling, simply because I bought a newer car Ive got a very random job and it requires me to do a lot of travelling so I needed something newer.

Right heres the info on the little beast...

Its a red 1.4 Corsa GLS M reg and its in pretty excellent condition.
the interior is spot on with no damage, exterior wise theres a couple of scratches that I've just never had the time to get sorted. No modifications or anything either.

Its been thoroughly looked after by myself, I get scared thrashing cars so I can assure you its never been ragged or anything. The previous owner was an old lady and she only ever used it to pick her grandkids up from school and go to Tesco! and I know she looked after it too cos its my fellas relation.

theres only one problem with it. The speedo recently stopped working so I had the cable replaced, garage discovered that a part in the gearbox needs replacing in order for the speedo to work and basically, ive not got the time to have it fixed... can u see a pattern emerging here

Posted it on here because I can appreciate that you people know what your doing etc, probably know people that can fix a car cheap so Im offering it cheap. Just £300 or nearest offer.

07912 567631
Text during the week... cant answer cos of work but u can call at the weekend.
Based in Grimsby, North East Lincs
Any questions, just ask.
Adam-D

11th Dec 07 at 20:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

shame your so far away i could have had that
sammyhallett

11th Dec 07 at 20:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

shame.. looking to get shift of it soon need the parking space for my new car lol
sammyhallett

11th Dec 07 at 20:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not sure if this'll work.. trying to post an image

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v221/sammyhallett/P1000155.jpg
sammyhallett

13th Dec 07 at 21:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh and its only done just over 34k miles too

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa GLS 1.4 for sale... 25 database queries in 0.0073261 seconds