corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » sold

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author sold
sri_davie

User status: Offline
12th Dec 07 at 18:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

For Sale (based in sunny glasgow)

1995 corsa gsi 16v N plate
shows 95k on the clock but 1200k with the c20 xe fitted
some service history from before conversion including hpi check certificate and recipts for parts fitted recently

c20 xe fitted
engine has been modified and its currently a 2.1 16v but for now i have no reciepts to prove the work that has been done pulls really well

engine supplied by mmv performance in stirling(scotland) lol conversion number 129......
fitting kit consists of
courtney rear engine mount
courtney motorsport shafts
unknown front engine mount and chassis plate
manzel power cap
chris astley motorsport pas mount

its the first 2.0 corsa ive had that didnt need rollbar spacers

2.1 16v corsa gsi
central locking, powersteering, abs, pipercross induction kit im guessing the 1st owner wasnt one for the added extra list

60mm shocks and springs all round
256 mm astra gsi front brakes with braided black diamond brake flexi's all round
all rear brake pipes replaced when flexi's where fitted and full system bleed and refilled with dot 5.1 brake fluid( plenty spare )
front strutbrace(non branded) rear strutbrace (solid omp item)
C+C custom exhaust fitted (decatted) 2 middle boxes and twin outlet
on the oustide ive tried to keep it as standard as possible (more fun)
rear tints, lowered 60 15" tigra 5 spokes and headlight protectors is all ive done to her

inside its pretty basic standard trim with the standard worn patch on the drivers seat
small raid steering wheel fitted and richbrook gearknob and the all important irmscher door pins, still has the genuine gm mats and clips to hold them in place lighters never bene used as well as the spare rim and tyre have never touched the outside of the car.

ive been chasing the reciepts for the engine work for over a year now with only shallow promises that ill get them but as i say its been a year so not holding out much hope

bodykits complete ive just bought spare clips to replace any broken ones and a jacking point cover as one was missing when i got the corsa, everything works in the car ive spent more time making sure everything works as it should rather then changing this that dont need changed

bad points

she could really do with a paint, shes got the usual cracks on the door post as well as a few stone chips on the bonnet and doors, the nearside quarter has also been keyed and repaired badly but all this would be done if you were to get it painted, all in all shes solid and great fun to drive

11 months mot
5 months tax as i only taxed her for 6 months at the cost of £99.00

CRAP MOBILE PHONE PIC
now fitted with 15" tigra rims

£1600 or swop for WHY

also got a brand new cat 1 toad alarm and imobiliser, vectra interior crome handles,audiosport gauge holder and vibe door speaker and converter rings that can go too so a wee boot filler for the new owner

id love to get her painted but im just running out of time with work commitments to actually get it all perfect so hopefully the next owner will get alot of fun from her

davie

[Edited on 12-12-2007 by sri_davie]

[Edited on 23-12-2007 by sri_davie]
Dean B

12th Dec 07 at 18:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looks clean, and a good price too. Should sell very quick. Good luck with the sale
sri_davie

12th Dec 07 at 18:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its a nice car ive tried not to make it anything other then a nice genuine car but funds and time are holding me back from getting it painted

must add its still registered as a 1600 gsi

davie
ShEp

12th Dec 07 at 21:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

any rust on the bodywork at all?
boot, front of bonnet?

i noticed in another ad you said it was missing the L section of the skirts? but they were in the boot, is that fixed now?

cheers
sri_davie

12th Dec 07 at 22:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bonnet,small bubble above passengerside headlights and light bubbling underneather front lip and i mean light

drivers door, has a spot, stone chip thats never been treated size of a 10p

tailgate, has 3 blisters 1 the size of a 10p and the other 2 are no bigger then a fingerneail of a person who really bites there nails

ive allready mentioned the quarter need painted and the l sections are in the boot cause ive not had time to remove the old bonding

davie
cooki

12th Dec 07 at 23:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nice clean motor u got there mate,if i could own a 2 ltr i would defo concider this 1

free bump
sri_davie

12th Dec 07 at 23:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers for the comments, i only wish it was cleaner lol then id be happy with it

davie
sri_davie

13th Dec 07 at 17:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

got a spare gsi back axle stripped down that would be perfect for a disc conversion which can go as well

davie
sri_davie

14th Dec 07 at 14:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

£1500??

davie
sri_davie

17th Dec 07 at 00:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

1450 to clear lol

davie
dwcars1.4

18th Dec 07 at 04:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if i could insure it and not kill myself in it i would have it off u in a secont, im in west lothian so no far away just cant the now m8
sorry
and free BUMPITY BUMP
Sandsy

18th Dec 07 at 11:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

swap for a saxo vtr t reg?
sri_davie

18th Dec 07 at 15:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

not a big fan of saxo's but for some reason i keep getting offered them and pug 106's since i put the corsa up for sale lol random

£1400

davie

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » sold 25 database queries in 0.0082250 seconds