corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » to all the DERV owners

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author to all the DERV owners
All Torque

User status: Offline
25th Dec 07 at 15:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Andrew
1 in 3 cars are now diesel.

In my house thats correct, diesel Pug 406 and Ford Ranger... Petrol Citroen.

The 3 cars I've owned have gone from 1.2 petrol to 1.9 N/A diesel then 1.8 16v petrol So unless I can find a cheap but modern VAG turbo I'll still with the car I have. I'm never driving a non-turbo diesel again, painful.....
Novaneil

25th Dec 07 at 17:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I hate Diesel!!!! I currently drive a Fabia VRS, and as good as it is i'll defo be getting a petrol next time... well LPG petrol to be more precise.

I just don't like the lack of rev's, the extra weight over the front end, and worst of all is that noise and smell.

All of the above I put up with and have got used to, but its so nice when I get a chance to drive a half decent petrol car.

Neil
Steve
Premium Member

25th Dec 07 at 17:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mine dont smell
All Torque

25th Dec 07 at 17:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Also, how good is the MPG on a VAG diesel compared to a petrol when you consider the price of diesel at the pumps is ~5p more that petrol?
SAL
Premium Member

25th Dec 07 at 17:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Had a 07 octavia vrs for the most of yesturday, i would buy one ! comfy,quiet,quick...i could go on !
Steve
Premium Member

25th Dec 07 at 18:44   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by All Torque
Also, how good is the MPG on a VAG diesel compared to a petrol when you consider the price of diesel at the pumps is ~5p more that petrol?

a lot better compared to performance petrol. Roughly twice the mpg, so 5p isnt even nearly close to taking up what you're saving

[Edited on 25-12-2007 by Steve]

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » to all the DERV owners 23 database queries in 0.0099630 seconds