corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa b Repair or spares for sale

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa b Repair or spares for sale
vickycannell

User status: Offline
   28th Dec 07 at 20:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi,

I have a 1994 1.2 LS Corsa 90'000 miles, metallic red. Has been in a Front end shunt, she needs a new bonnet, bumper head lights and radiator. i have the accident report stating that she is repairable too. she has been sat in my garage for just under a year and if it wasn't for the front end damage is in mint condition. Engine runs sweet as a nut, new exhaust and rest of the body work is sound. she also has aftermarket central locking and alarm which i can leave on if wanted. The only rust on her is on the sill on the drivers side and is minimal. I not looking for much around £200 (negotiable) . I live in Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire. If anyone is interested please let me know.

I need to get rid of the whole car complete. i cannot break i do not have the space.

[Edited on 28-12-2007 by LittleKie]
vickycannell

30th Dec 07 at 12:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have picture now if anyone is interested? If so email me on vickycannell@hotmail.com and i'll send you them.

No time wasters please!
vickycannell

3rd Jan 08 at 14:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bump
James_H

3rd Jan 08 at 21:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

are you willing to break?
vickycannell

8th Jan 08 at 18:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sorry I don't have the room to break it, need the space urgently though.
quote:
Originally posted by jahunt
are you willing to break?
vickycannell

23rd Jan 08 at 19:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bump

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa b Repair or spares for sale 25 database queries in 0.0115130 seconds