corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » corsa 1.4 8v for sale with alloys as new and ice

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author corsa 1.4 8v for sale with alloys as new and ice
B1CUMcorsa

User status: Offline
3rd Jan 08 at 17:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

for sale

Vauxhall Corsa 1.4 hi torq 3dr slightly modified in arden blue

good points:fitted to the car are 17' alloy wheels that are as new and hardly been used they cost me £800 alone also its got fitted a pioneer mp3 headunit with remote subs amps and 6x9's again in total cost me around £800! really good sound! the car starts first time.

bad points: the car itself needs a steering rack and although is driveable (just) i would recommend that anyone wishing to purchase brings a car trailer! it has no mot or tax! also as you will see in the pics the rear quarter is damaged although i've been told this can be repaired.

pics on link below at pistonheads

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/260364.htm
B1CUMcorsa

7th Jan 08 at 11:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

open to offers anyone?
scottmmw

7th Jan 08 at 22:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its way over priced m8 Imo.
pictures of alloys please

[Edited on 07-01-2008 by scottmmw]

[Edited on 07-01-2008 by scottmmw]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » corsa 1.4 8v for sale with alloys as new and ice 25 database queries in 0.0067098 seconds