corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Sony Erricson k800i and ACER 17" Monitor

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Sony Erricson k800i and ACER 17" Monitor
Andrew

User status: Offline
6th Jan 08 at 17:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sorry Erricson K800i - £40
Very good condition. Has a couple of marks where i've dropped it a few times. Comes complete with a new unregistered O2 sim card, original box and instructions. My ex contract phone.

ACER AL1716s Monitor - £75
As new condition and hardly used. No bad pixels and still has 12 months guarantee. I have 4 of these, £75 each or £275 for the lot.

PNY 32MB Quad PCI Video card - £40
Never used as would not fit into my small factor case. Excellent card! Cost over £200 when i bought it and seems a shame to sit here in a box.

1GB RAM - 2x 512 Sticks - PC2700 (333MHz) - £10
Removed from one of my servers. Excellent clean working order.

All prices include postage. You are welcome to pick up and i'll drop the price. Payment to be done by balance transfer, cheque, postal order or cash.

U2Us are checked daily. You are also welcome to e-mail me: andrew@craig.net

[Edited on 06-01-2008 by Andrew]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Sony Erricson k800i and ACER 17" Monitor 25 database queries in 0.0080318 seconds