corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Starting a wesite/cruise

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Starting a wesite/cruise
Ricky352

User status: Offline
10th Jan 08 at 11:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Wasnt too sure which section to put this into.

Anyway, Im from lisburn and a number of us started a website and a weekly meet in lisburn (NI). We have been running for about 3 months now and have over 700 members, but to view the site you must register, so id say 75% sign up just to check it out.

We are holding paintballing and go-carting events aswell as a big quarterly meet involving other sites etc.

My question is does anybody have any ideas as to what we could do to attract more attnetion, both with the website and the weekly meet. Numbers have been falling but this is hopefully just due to the weather.

Here is a link to the cruise last sunday http://www.lisburn-cruise.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=1343 (mines the green corsa)

Any help very much appreciated.
flybikeslee

10th Jan 08 at 11:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

reiger front bumper i spy there pal, like you say the weather isn't great so that will detract people, best way to advertise it is get some flyers made up and put them in car shops (don't know what your halfords equivalent is) maybe something on a local radio station?
Ricky352

10th Jan 08 at 11:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nice ideas, we had thought of flyers aswell mate. Yeah I love mt Reiger lol

And we have Halfrauds here too lmao

Cheers
flybikeslee

10th Jan 08 at 11:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

really...are they just as shit there? seriously though. go in and speak to the manager, advertising your cruise would get people more into it and want to buy more things, everyones a winner!
Ricky352

10th Jan 08 at 11:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

We will get this sorted, we are waiting on getting the flyers done up just. I also no a few who work in halfords, so could put in a good word.

Yes they are shit
Toby
Premium Member

10th Jan 08 at 12:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

first reiger ive seen on a pre 97 bumper, looks good
Ricky352

10th Jan 08 at 12:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers mate

New Poll