corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Spax 40mm Springs - Brand New

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Spax 40mm Springs - Brand New
geebs2006

User status: Offline
16th Jan 08 at 00:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Decided that the missus and I can't be bothered lowering the corsa. Gonna put on the new tyres and that will do otherwise we will end up spending heaps on the car that we may only have for a year or so when she passes.

We had bought brand new Spax 40mm Springs so decided to see if there is any interest at the moment.

After £60 for them as we paid £75 and they are still in wrappers, in the original box sitting in boot of car lol.

If someone wants them and can arrange courier themselves and pay for the courier then I will sell them now. If you wanted me to send them by courier I would require the P+P money for however much it costs but I would need to wait till the missus gets paid around the 24th of this month as I doubt funds from Paypal would transfer quickly enough into my bank account to pay courier from my account.

If anyone is interested either add me to MSN - geebs2005@hotmail.co.uk an I'm sure we can sort something out.

Here's some pics of the springs:

geebs2006

16th Jan 08 at 17:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Will accept offers aswell. u2u or MSN for details
geebs2006

19th Jan 08 at 16:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt
readerk

20th Jan 08 at 15:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

where abouts are you?

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Spax 40mm Springs - Brand New 25 database queries in 0.2510660 seconds