corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Hosting

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Hosting
Dom

User status: Offline
20th Jan 08 at 21:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My current host has decided to shut up shop without letting anyone know - was brillaint service up until then.
So i am looking around a decent UK hosting company for share hosting. Not after anything excessive, must be fairly cheap (ie: £20 quid a year) and no daft usage limits - like not being able to host your OWN (not copyrighted music) music and suspension of accounts for excessive downloads even though it's with your bandwidth limits etc (someone off here had similar problems with heartinternet.co.uk etc)

Any recommendations?

p.s - have seen sniffhost.co.uk (im sure the owner is on these boards), which seems really good - but they are a reseller of heartinternet.co.uk and due to someone having problems with them im a little dubious about going with a reseller.

[Edited on 20-01-2008 by Dom]
WATSON

20th Jan 08 at 21:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I use EUKHOST and had no problem as of yet cheap aswell.
Dom

20th Jan 08 at 21:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by WATSON
I use EUKHOST and had no problem as of yet cheap aswell.

yeah have just seem them - shame i can get a little more for a little cheaper at other hosts. But noted all the same

but cheers anyways
MikeLamb

20th Jan 08 at 23:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dom
My current host has decided to shut up shop without letting anyone know - was brillaint service up until then.
So i am looking around a decent UK hosting company for share hosting. Not after anything excessive, must be fairly cheap (ie: £20 quid a year) and no daft usage limits - like not being able to host your OWN (not copyrighted music) music and suspension of accounts for excessive downloads even though it's with your bandwidth limits etc (someone off here had similar problems with heartinternet.co.uk etc)

Any recommendations?

p.s - have seen sniffhost.co.uk (im sure the owner is on these boards), which seems really good - but they are a reseller of heartinternet.co.uk and due to someone having problems with them im a little dubious about going with a reseller.

[Edited on 20-01-2008 by Dom]

That would be me! Heart are a great provider if you want a normal website, if you want to host high bandwidth stuff then go to the US if you want it cheap!

They have a 50mb filesize limit and all bandwidth is based on a FUP, I have a site with 9gb of photos and they have no issue with it..

New Poll