corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » corsa sport 1.6 16v for sale. NEEDS ATTENTION

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author corsa sport 1.6 16v for sale. NEEDS ATTENTION
adibop

User status: Offline
   23rd Jan 08 at 19:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My old ride is up for sale it died over christmas on me its a corsa sport 1.6 16v 1999 its got 75k on it around 6mth's tax&mot.Engine is missing dont no what it is and have new car due to cant be arsed to fix it in the cold. Body work is great and looks standed'ish wiv cav GSI 15'' and veeerrrry low ive loved this car more than my girlfriend and she no's it but it has to go. (CAR THAT IS)lol... SOLD AS SEEN....

£1000 tel;07912075082........

Ask me anything and ill do my best.ps have a look at adibop for the pic's.THANKS Adrian

[Edited on 23-01-2008 by adibop]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » corsa sport 1.6 16v for sale. NEEDS ATTENTION 25 database queries in 0.2882931 seconds