corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 1996 ROVER 214 SI MAUVE/PURPLE (Bubble Shape)

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 1996 ROVER 214 SI MAUVE/PURPLE (Bubble Shape)
keke

User status: Offline
26th Jan 08 at 19:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Here for sale is my Girlfriends Rover 214 Bubble Shape.

The car is Purple with only a few minor marks here and there, It has just had a Reconditiond engine fitted which has done 29,000 miles, but the Car itself has done 67,000 miles, when the engine was changed it had a new clutch fitted with new cambelt, power steering belt, and alternator belt, it was also serviced after fitting, it also had new front brake discs and pads, it has 2 new tyres on the front and the 2 on the back have plenty of tread left on them, the Car has service history upto 50,044 miles, it has Tax till the end of may 2008, and it has Mot till June 6th 2008, it has p/s, c/l, s/r, Drivers Airbag, the interior is in superb condition, i have really spent a lot on this car,This car really is a bargain for the money i am asking If you have any Questions or wish to view then please just press send me a u2u or post a message.

Thanks for looking.

Also just to note that the cd player is not included in the sale.

£595 ono

[Edited on 26-01-2008 by keke]
keke

27th Jan 08 at 15:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bump!
keke

29th Jan 08 at 12:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Still 4 Sale!

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 1996 ROVER 214 SI MAUVE/PURPLE (Bubble Shape) 25 database queries in 0.0880008 seconds