corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » FA Cup 5th Round Draw

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author FA Cup 5th Round Draw
p

User status: Offline
28th Jan 08 at 18:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by strick206
quote:
Originally posted by corsadee
Yeah basically, money aside we have won titles in the last 5 years.

But you could only win 2 league titles after spending about 300million?

I may also add the titles were won by playing the worst football in the league, how chelsea fans can enjoy boring 1-0 wins i have no idea

Not selling out for a semi-final is a disgrace, it's well known chelskis away following is shite

Two back to back league titles, a couple of carling cups, an fa cup(the first in the new stadium)

I would of taken that at the start of the Jose era, it's not my money and i'd be rather strange if I complained about us replacing the shite players we had with good players for us to win trophies.
Marc

28th Jan 08 at 18:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by LETGSI16V
Strangely they were already winning UEFA cup under Vialli/Gullit and Abromovich certainly wasn't there then, so they were a bit more than 'UEFA cup hopefuls' before his intervention...

strick206

28th Jan 08 at 19:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:

I may also add the titles were won by playing the worst football in the league, how chelsea fans can enjoy boring 1-0 wins i have no idea

Not selling out for a semi-final is a disgrace, it's well known chelskis away following is shite

Two back to back league titles, a couple of carling cups, an fa cup(the first in the new stadium)

I would of taken that at the start of the Jose era, it's not my money and i'd be rather strange if I complained about us replacing the shite players we had with good players for us to win trophies.

Still not 3 back-to-back leagues though even with your millions
p

28th Jan 08 at 19:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Still not 3 back-to-back leagues though even with your millions

Thats a very very difficult thing to do!
Danny P

28th Jan 08 at 19:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

We've done it
strick206

28th Jan 08 at 19:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Danny P
We've done it
Limecat
Banned

28th Jan 08 at 20:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Marc
quote:
Originally posted by LETGSI16V
Strangely they were already winning UEFA cup under Vialli/Gullit and Abromovich certainly wasn't there then, so they were a bit more than 'UEFA cup hopefuls' before his intervention...

Well, cup winners cup.
Jill
Premium Member

28th Jan 08 at 21:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

You'd have thought so wouldn't you. Never thought i'd be gutted with drawing Chelsea in an FA Cup 5th round, but I am. I personally dont count Chelsea as a "big" club, would rather have gone to Newcastle of Man City than sit with 30,000 plastic Chelsea fans who have only discovered football since Roman took over

Don't tar me with the same brush as your so-called plastic Chelsea I've supported Chelsea since I was young, as my Grandad used to play for Chelsea. And obv waaay before Abramovich was at Stamford Bridge. If he left tomorrow and Chelsea ended up like Leeds then I'd still support them obviously!

JILL
Russ

28th Jan 08 at 21:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cardiff, will take that fosho
Danny P

28th Jan 08 at 21:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jill
quote:

You'd have thought so wouldn't you. Never thought i'd be gutted with drawing Chelsea in an FA Cup 5th round, but I am. I personally dont count Chelsea as a "big" club, would rather have gone to Newcastle of Man City than sit with 30,000 plastic Chelsea fans who have only discovered football since Roman took over

Don't tar me with the same brush as your so-called plastic Chelsea I've supported Chelsea since I was young, as my Grandad used to play for Chelsea. And obv waaay before Abramovich was at Stamford Bridge. If he left tomorrow and Chelsea ended up like Leeds then I'd still support them obviously!

JILL

Im not saying ALL Chelski fans are plastic, I know a few that have been Chelsea fans since the 70's, and there just as pissed off with Abramovich and what he's done to the club as most other people are.

Obviously Chelsea had fans before Abramovich took over, just not as many.
ash87

28th Jan 08 at 21:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wanted Saints at home but Preston away will do
p

28th Jan 08 at 22:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Jill
quote:

JILL

Im not saying ALL Chelski fans are plastic, I know a few that have been Chelsea fans since the 70's, and there just as pissed off with Abramovich and what he's done to the club as most other people are.

Obviously Chelsea had fans before Abramovich took over, just not as many.

Hmmmm well id like to speak to your Chelsea mates, because I don't know any that are pissed off with the current success the clubs having right now, yes some might be a bit annoyed with certain aspects but pissed off Abramovich came in and brought success to the club, I don't think thats true what so ever.

This club has always been in the shadow of most big clubs in England, we was always the nearly boys etc and now we actually have success and your saying the old Chelsea fans don't like it, sorry I cant really understand that at all.
Danny P

28th Jan 08 at 22:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Hmmmm well id like to speak to your Chelsea mates, because I don't know any that are pissed off with the current success the clubs having right now, yes some might be a bit annoyed with certain aspects but pissed off Abramovich came in and brought success to the club, I don't think thats true what so ever.

This club has always been in the shadow of most big clubs in England, we was always the nearly boys etc and now we actually have success and your saying the old Chelsea fans don't like it, sorry I cant really understand that at all.

There pissed with the inflated season ticket prices, lack of loyalty to existing fans, they way the have been pushed out of the club to make way for more corperate "fans" and sponsers.

Pne of them even goes to watch Grimsby Town now instead, becuase he hates what Chelsea have become
p

28th Jan 08 at 22:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

There pissed with the inflated season ticket prices, lack of loyalty to existing fans, they way the have been pushed out of the club to make way for more corperate "fans" and sponsers.

Pne of them even goes to watch Grimsby Town now instead, becuase he hates what Chelsea have become

Hardly true fans suddenly hate what your club has become, no matter what the hell happens you always stick with your team.

I agree with the season tickets and the normal game tickets, they cost shit loads but what the hell can you do, and Peter Kenyons the muppet whos obsessed with branding and sponsors etc, I always thought he was trying to run with Chelsea before he could walk but hey.

Danny P

28th Jan 08 at 22:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Hardly true fans suddenly hate what your club has become, no matter what the hell happens you always stick with your team.

I agree with the season tickets and the normal game tickets, they cost shit loads but what the hell can you do, and Peter Kenyons the muppet whos obsessed with branding and sponsors etc, I always thought he was trying to run with Chelsea before he could walk but hey.

Stick with your team yeah, but I wouldn't put money into my club if I knew it was going into some Fat Cats pocket to fund his next Private Jet.

People that run Chelsea are so away from what football used to be its unreal
Carl

29th Jan 08 at 15:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Barnsley FTW, playing liverpool inbetween the Chelsea match and the Inter Milan match, a bit of FA cup magic and a shit hot performance from the big German, stranger things have happened.

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » FA Cup 5th Round Draw 24 database queries in 0.0137551 seconds