corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 1997 VAUXHALL CORSA 1.0 12V Sting 3dr Hatchback Special Eds & extras (trader add)

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 1997 VAUXHALL CORSA 1.0 12V Sting 3dr Hatchback Special Eds & extras (trader add)
paul.mitchell1984

User status: Offline
4th Feb 08 at 08:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi this is on trader aswell

Manual, 84,000 miles,

I have here for sale my 1.0 12v Arden Blue Corsa B. I have had this just over a year and have been using it for approximately 8 months. I have now started doing alot of motor way miles so am getting bigger car.

It has MOT till March and Tax until August, its a cheap car to run and has never had any major issues.

It will not come with alloys pictured (see link). If the asking price is met i will include the front GSI bumper with Fogs and splitter, DTM Wing mirrors, and the rest of the GSI Kit thats available. It does not have a stereo however one can be provided and fitted at extra cost. It has been lowered all round on 35mm Pi Springs, has a twin peco back box (does not sound loud), had a punto rear wiper conversion. Beestimg ariel.

At some point in its life the car has had an after market electric window kit fitted... poorly the motor on the passenger side has burnt out and dont think the drivers will last much longer.

I have the last 3 MOT certificates the last one i put it through and passed with only minor alterations (tyres, bulbs)

The car has had a bump which has moved the slam panel down however not easily noticed, the rear N/S quater panel has been resprayed or attempted and needs really to be done again.

This does need TLC i have been as honest as i can and will probably have missed something.

Please call to arrange viewings as i work shifts and am currently still using it unitl my new one arrives. £750. ono 07515020176

http://search.autotrader.co.uk/es-uk/www/cars/VAUXHALL+CORSA/Ne-2-4-5-6-7-8-27-44-49-53-61-64-67-103-133-146,N-12-4294966945-4294966969/search.action

Cheers Guys
paul.mitchell1984

User status: Offline
5th Feb 08 at 07:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt am open to offers

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 1997 VAUXHALL CORSA 1.0 12V Sting 3dr Hatchback Special Eds & extras (trader add) 25 database queries in 0.0073709 seconds