corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » FUTURE Ideas * Please Help!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author FUTURE Ideas * Please Help!
COR54 801

User status: Offline
   5th Feb 08 at 22:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hello to all,

Firstly-i've been a member of this site for quite sometime now.But have only just came back to the corsa scene.Therefore,i have a good few questions to ask,But PLEASE.... Dont reply with-use the search function.If you DONT want to help then dont bother Appreciated.

So...

i know its not a new idea,but its NEW for me:
I'd like to buy a corsa as a 2nd car/project for in the near future to maybe take ON TRACK etc.

What i'd like to know is a general background of the best way to go about it?
-obviously,a car with a good shell,less problems the better etc.
But the likes of : Years & engine sized' corsas to go for,ideally for fitting the likes of 2.0ltr,or better if possible.Or doesnt it matter as other things need strengthened etc. anyway?
How much does a basic 2.0ltr conversion cost,inc. all other things like brakes etc.?

The mechanical parts,areas is going to be a slighty problem for me.As i'm not mechanically minded,and cant do the labour myself.but know a few people in the know for help!But other things such as the general labouring,stripping the car etc. wont be much of a problem.

Any start off advice,
much appreciated.

Thanks

New Poll