corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » mk3 astra 18.16v sport (with gsi kit fitted)

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author mk3 astra 18.16v sport (with gsi kit fitted)
robjenko

User status: Offline
8th Feb 08 at 18:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

1.8 16v sport

full gsi kit

reiger front grill

cav gsi alloys

lowered 40mm all round

95k miles

6 months tax

11 months mot

new brakes all round

bad points - a crease on the rear quarter (no idea ho that happened - was there when i bought it.)

ive owned the astra 2 and a half years, but just dont use it any more. in the last 18 months it hasnt done 2500 miles! was on sorn for 6 months last year with an engine problem which turned out to be a relay had died but before i discovered that, i replaced most sensors, injectors, plugs and leads, serviced it. it has served me well, engine pulls strong with no problems, no wear on the drivers bolster and interior is clean.

(standard airbox is back on now)

how it looks on 17's. (not included)

located in south wales, 5 miles from cardiff.

[Edited on 24-02-2008 by robjenko]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » mk3 astra 18.16v sport (with gsi kit fitted) 25 database queries in 0.0048809 seconds