corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » irmsches rectangular twin pipe

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author irmsches rectangular twin pipe
jurgen87

User status: Offline
9th Feb 08 at 08:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

"An absolute must for the perfectly styled Corsa is a rear silencer. As an eye-catcher, with chrome finish rectangular twin tail pipes, it underlines the whole Corsa styling concept. Extraordinarily hard-wearing, thanks to the use of only the highest quality raw materials in its production, it reduces the build-up of exhaust gases thereby providing enhanced performance." - Irmscher Catalogue - Is is true that it reduces the build-up of exhaust gases ? or its just bulls*it?
Superlite Ltd.

9th Feb 08 at 09:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

A reduction in exhaust system back pressure can make the engine produce higher bhp higher up in the rpm range.

so yes
jurgen87

9th Feb 08 at 09:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

but this just with a normal centre section? it sounds quite too easy lol
Gibbon

9th Feb 08 at 10:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

on a similar note; my middle box is supposedly fucked, according to the guy at the garage, its blowing wuite badly and sounds like a fucking lawnmower. Could this have an effect on my fuel consumption?
BarnshaW

9th Feb 08 at 10:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Gibbon
on a similar note; my middle box is supposedly fucked, according to the guy at the garage, its blowing wuite badly and sounds like a fucking lawnmower. Could this have an effect on my fuel consumption?

yes and performance

New Poll