corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » corsa 1.5td

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author corsa 1.5td
scottc1088

User status: Offline
22nd Feb 08 at 17:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

up for sale is my vauxhall corsa ls 1.5td. i have been using it for the last month as my other car has been off the road.
its taxed until April 08 and mot'd until 20th December 2008
the engine runs fine and starts as it should even in the cold weather we have been having. its never failed to start. the fuel pump and the boost on the turbo have been turned up a little to get a bit more power out of the engine, it still returns 50 mpg though
500 miles ago it had a new cambelt fitted and a full service, all the tyres are legal.
the bodywork is it good condition considering the age of the car, it has a bit of rust on the bonnet as pictured,

low insurance cheap tax and pulls really well, ideal for 1st car or maybe just a work car as the isuzu engines are know to be reliable and last over 200k
milage is 137k
price: 700 ono, pics on ebay link

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » corsa 1.5td 25 database queries in 0.0075331 seconds