corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » full respray questions

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author full respray questions
silent_thunder89

User status: Offline
29th Feb 08 at 13:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

was thinking of getting a full respray done, firstly will i have to tell my insurers or do i just change it on the V5?

secondly, how much am i looking at roughly for a punto sporting?
EarlofBarnet

29th Feb 08 at 13:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'd do both. Insurers will need to know incase you claim and DVLA will need to know to update there database.

Probably looking around £1k ish for a half decent job, depends on colour, what condition you bodywork is in at the moment etc.
david2409

29th Feb 08 at 13:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i had a yamaha r1 blue colour on my corsa and that cost 1k and they did everything engine bay the lot even in the petrol bit where you wouldnt even expect it
Ricky352

29th Feb 08 at 13:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Will cost more if you are wanting to repaint the engine bay etc too.

Basically you pay for what you get. My mates paying about 2.5k for his 4X4 cav turbo in the same colour, whereas ive heard of boys offering to do them for less than a grand!
Daniel_Corsa
Premium Member

29th Feb 08 at 13:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by david2409
i had a yamaha r1 blue colour on my corsa and that cost 1k and they did everything engine bay the lot even in the petrol bit where you wouldnt even expect it

I'd expect it on a "FULL" respray

£1000 upwards for cost, depending on paint, work required, etc.

If you change the colour you will have to put that on the V5, mine went from red to a different red so I didn't bother!

Put on insurance it had a full re-spray though

April '06' Corsasport Feature Car | Aug '08' Total Vauxhall Feature Car | Spring '09' Fast Car Feature Car
a_j_mair

29th Feb 08 at 13:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

best peice of advice is you get what you pay for.

id budget £2k at least imo

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » full respray questions 24 database queries in 0.5048821 seconds