corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » help choosing a headunit please.

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author help choosing a headunit please.
Matt L

User status: Offline
20th Mar 08 at 18:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the standard headunit in the ibiza is getting a bit annoying now the skip forward button is tempermental and is generally a bit cr*p tbh.
cant find many headunits that i like and look standard(ish)
i dont want one which looks tacky and is lit up like las vegas.

seen this one
http://www.caraudiodirect.co.uk/clarion-duz388rmp-p-6472.html

which looks quite standard, may only downfalls with it is id loose the cap under the standard unit (mine is a double din sized gap but has a hole to store stuff atm which tbf i never use) and it lights up blue where as the rest of the car is red.

just looking for people opinions and thoughts as to what headunits to look at/stay away from

thanks in advance

btw budget of about 150 ideally
Chris_786

User status: Offline
21st Mar 08 at 12:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

looks nice, read the blurb bit tho; tells you ya can change the RGB levels on the lcd to suit.

New Poll