corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Chavski vs The Arse

New Poll
  <<  7    8    9    10  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Chavski vs The Arse
strick206

User status: Offline
24th Mar 08 at 22:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by corsadee
quote:
Originally posted by strick206
quote:

No it was a fantastic achievment with the great players that came through your youth setup.

So why was it boring?

Because it was to predictable, and you go on about competing, but my own expectancy level wasn't competing for the title, it was being in the top ten etc.

Which was realistic wasn't it before sugar daddy shown up and bought you the title?
p

24th Mar 08 at 22:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

No it was a fantastic achievment with the great players that came through your youth setup.

So why was it boring?

Because it was to predictable, and you go on about competing, but my own expectancy level wasn't competing for the title, it was being in the top ten etc.

Which was realistic wasn't it before sugar daddy shown up and bought you the title?

The reality of the time was being in the top ten and having a good cup run, thats how it was then, but when a guy comes in and spends shit loads the expectancy level clearly goes up, it's fact.
strick206

24th Mar 08 at 22:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

The reality of the time was being in the top ten and having a good cup run, thats how it was then, but when a guy comes in and spends shit loads the expectancy level clearly goes up, it's fact.

So did you buy the title then?

Do you not conisder it a bit shit having only won 1 FA Cup in the 4 years since Roman and his millions? Because the League Cup is a bit shit tbh

Everyone plays their reserve teams/weakened teams to give them a run out, yet chelsea played their full team? So hardly a massive achievement is it?

Regarding teams, take a look at the teams in the Chelsea vs Liverpool game

I will leave you with that post, as i am bored now

[Edited on 24-03-2008 by strick206]
p

24th Mar 08 at 22:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

So did you buy the title then?

Do you not conisder it a bit shit having only won 1 FA Cup in the 4 years since Roman and his millions? Because the League Cup is a bit shit tbh

Everyone plays their reserve teams/weakened teams to give them a run out, yet chelsea played their full team? So hardly a massive achievement is it?

Regarding teams, take a look at the teams in the Chelsea vs Liverpool game

I will leave you with that post, as i am bored now

[Edited on 24-03-2008 by strick206]

You can't buy titles, it's not a packet of sweets.
What ever title we won I was happy with, the league cup isn't the most important competition but it's a competition all the same, if i had the chance of winning it or not winning it I would want my team to win, I was fairly happy with the teams that was put out by both the Chelsea managers.

Take a look at the Chelsea and Liverpool team........yeah I did and we went through.
Robbo

24th Mar 08 at 22:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
I've been to the emirates, its a great stadium but it's fucking brand new for christ sake

Ok lets hope Roman goes and spends millions and millions on a brand new place, that make you a bit more happy robbo ?
Highbury was a class staidum and fookign ancient, tdoesnt have to be brand new to be quality
Robbo

24th Mar 08 at 22:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:

Your talking utter shit mate,you really really are.
Are stadium isnt shite at all, you prob haven't even been there.
Yeah i'll await for the 'i dont want to go to that dump etc' but grow up a second, it's actually quite a nice stadium, and christ wouldn't you lot moan if Roman went out and decided to build a 60, 65 thousand stadium.

Show me which bits that i have said which have been "talking shit"?

Why have cheslea not gone out and built a new stadium? Is that not a sign that Roman isn't prepared to do so?

Or the fact that he knows you can't fill your current stadium so what's the point in a new one?

I am very interested in what bits i have posted you consider me to be talking shit, or is that, as i expect it is, you using that to cover up my comments being FACT?

Why doesn't Roman go out and build a stadium ? you go and find space in that part of London for a 60, 65 thousand seater stadium then please.

Why doesn't he expand, because of the council and the heritage behind the stadium, the graveyard etc.

He would want a new stadium for the fans so that he makes more money for him and the club with more people coming to the games.

I think your taliing shit saying iour stadium is 'shite' it's clearly not shite, i'd prefer our staidum rather than most of the actual shit ones in this country.
we managed to find space for a new stadium within eyesight of our old stadium, in an even denser less well off part of london so chelski shoudl be able tio imo
p

24th Mar 08 at 22:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Robbo
quote:
I've been to the emirates, its a great stadium but it's fucking brand new for christ sake

Ok lets hope Roman goes and spends millions and millions on a brand new place, that make you a bit more happy robbo ?
Highbury was a class staidum and fookign ancient, tdoesnt have to be brand new to be quality

Yeah well it's dust and flats now
p

24th Mar 08 at 22:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Your talking utter shit mate,you really really are.
Are stadium isnt shite at all, you prob haven't even been there.
Yeah i'll await for the 'i dont want to go to that dump etc' but grow up a second, it's actually quite a nice stadium, and christ wouldn't you lot moan if Roman went out and decided to build a 60, 65 thousand stadium.

Show me which bits that i have said which have been "talking shit"?

Why have cheslea not gone out and built a new stadium? Is that not a sign that Roman isn't prepared to do so?

Or the fact that he knows you can't fill your current stadium so what's the point in a new one?

I am very interested in what bits i have posted you consider me to be talking shit, or is that, as i expect it is, you using that to cover up my comments being FACT?

Why doesn't Roman go out and build a stadium ? you go and find space in that part of London for a 60, 65 thousand seater stadium then please.

Why doesn't he expand, because of the council and the heritage behind the stadium, the graveyard etc.

He would want a new stadium for the fans so that he makes more money for him and the club with more people coming to the games.

I think your taliing shit saying iour stadium is 'shite' it's clearly not shite, i'd prefer our staidum rather than most of the actual shit ones in this country.
we managed to find space for a new stadium within eyesight of our old stadium, in an even denser less well off part of london so chelski shoudl be able tio imo

If only it was so simple.
Robbo

24th Mar 08 at 22:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Indeed, my point was it was old yet still 10x the stadium stamford bridge is, cos of the pick n mix renovatiosn they did to it (bridge) when they ahd no money)

But as strick said, you cant reallyu build a new stadium when u can barely fill the current one week in week out
p

24th Mar 08 at 22:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Indeed, my point was it was old yet still 10x the stadium stamford bridge is, cos of the pick n mix renovatiosn they did to it (bridge) when they ahd no money)

But as strick said, you cant reallyu build a new stadium when u can barely fill the current one week in week out

We do fill it week in week out pretty much.
Robbo

24th Mar 08 at 22:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

True but you need to be able to fill it in the league cup, against crap teams as well as against the arsenals and man utds :S
p

24th Mar 08 at 22:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
True but you need to be able to fill it in the league cup, against crap teams as well as against the arsenals and man utds :S

Off course, but I can't speak for every fan who goes or doesn't go to the bridge.

<<  7    8    9    10  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Chavski vs The Arse 24 database queries in 0.0386109 seconds