corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » 4 Branch

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 4 Branch
Huffski

User status: Offline
24th Mar 08 at 17:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hello i think you guys might know more about this than me i drive a corsa b 1.2 16v and want a little bit more power. Does anyone know if a company makes a 4 branch manifold for this car ? If not could i use a 1.4 sport manifold cut the exhaust flange off it and weld the 1.2 exhaust flange on the manifold then would it fit around the engine and under the car. I personally dont see why not they are nearly exactly the same the x12xe and the x14xe. Any info greatly appreciated thank you

[Edited on 24-03-2008 by Huffski]
sand-eel

24th Mar 08 at 17:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i'm sure janspeed was making one
Warren G

24th Mar 08 at 17:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no chance on making x14xe one fit, Totally different
Eck
Premium Member

24th Mar 08 at 18:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Might as well just save up for a conversion or a new car mate! The difference won't be noticeable imo.
Huffski

24th Mar 08 at 18:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeh i know but my cat has nakered so ithought may aswell spent a little money on four brach and weld an inline cat in when it come to MOT so even if i weld a 1.2 flange on a 1.4 it would nt fit ?
sand-eel

24th Mar 08 at 19:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Best bet is de-cat the origional cat and weld on a 1.4/1.6 16v cat under the car to pass mot so it doesn't heat the engine bay as much and might give better throttle response aswell.
Huffski

24th Mar 08 at 19:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeh thats where i want the 4 branch to fit in or else i have to weld a downpipe from the crappy little iron mongery manifold

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » 4 Branch 23 database queries in 0.0111811 seconds