corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » ARB Brackets - Colour?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author ARB Brackets - Colour?
eastend

User status: Offline
27th Mar 08 at 15:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Have sprayed my ARB blue and im not sure what colour i should do the brackets.

they are currently in white primer and i dont know whether to keep them in white or to spray them black?

opinions?
Forbes789

27th Mar 08 at 15:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

whites a bad idea, i have enough problems trying to keep my wheels clean never mind an arb

why not closs black or the same color as the arb, or go fancy and have gloss black and fancy laquer :L
eastend

27th Mar 08 at 15:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yep done them in black now they would get filthy in white so guess it would have been bad idea. Just waitin for them to dry then will laquer them

New Poll