corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » 3 parking offences

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 3 parking offences
John

User status: Offline
28th Mar 08 at 15:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They haven''t got any right to charge you from what i've found out but they can still get your details from dvla to try and get the money.
Timbaland
Banned

28th Mar 08 at 15:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes, these companys can try and get money but they have no leg to stand on, They scare you into paying and thats as far as it can go.

But around 80% of car parks do not have access to veichle details or regitered address simply because of DPA and no crime being comminted.

They are allowing people to park there IF they pay, If you dont pay, Then they cant do anything as its not tresspassing.
John

28th Mar 08 at 15:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Link I posted explains it quite well, they are trying on the grounds of contract law, not parking laws. Not getting a penny off me anyway.
nova_gteuk

28th Mar 08 at 15:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That's the problem with this, most people see a letter sayin bailiff and pay it because they dont want greif.

Ive had loads of them andnever paid one and not seen a bailiff once.

The letters i had was theyd impound my car if i didnt pay within 30 days,thats was over 2 years ago
Timbaland
Banned

28th Mar 08 at 16:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by John
Link I posted explains it quite well, they are trying on the grounds of contract law, not parking laws. Not getting a penny off me anyway.

Whatever it is they cant fuck off. Likewise, They are getting nothing from me. I pay road tax.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » 3 parking offences 23 database queries in 0.0103252 seconds