corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » South East » SOUTHEND 5th

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author SOUTHEND 5th
N90ATH

User status: Offline
6th Apr 08 at 19:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

might sya hi next time lol
antmashed

6th Apr 08 at 19:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dont belive we have met before? yeah could do i was very pissed though
gavin18787
Premium Member

6th Apr 08 at 20:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by N90ATH
yer saw the corsa with antmashed in but didnt see anyone else as was too busy givin her death lol

yer the accident was bad, the evo, rs and rex are mates of mine, apprently but they said it was a corsa to me. apprently he tried to race mate in the evo after comeing past other 2 and then saw traffic lifted off and went backwards into barrier :S

was a gd night

Ah it could have been all I could make out was that it was a small hatch back. Was anyone hurt? Looked very very lucky to me

Had litrally just happend as I got there as I saw the evo and RS leave the front and I litterally waited for my mates girlfriend to catch up and get in the car and we went the same way to find the car on its roof surrounded by the evo rs and rx7 etc

Drives supercharged Tec with torque
N90ATH

6th Apr 08 at 22:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol na i aint met ya yet ant lol, funny meetin ppl for the first time when drunk lol

spoke to them tonite was a xe corsa and it is fucked lol, na he was lucky cam out with a few bruises but not hurt.
proberly did happen just as u got there as apprently he followed them off the front ragged it after them came round bend saw the traffic, lifted off and braked hard sending car round (lift off oversteer mmm) lost it and hit barrier then up it went

gavin18787
Premium Member

7th Apr 08 at 19:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

we was sitting outside the pub on the front by the arcades for a bit and there was two green corsas, one of which sounded like an xe that were ragging up and down outside there all night. Wouldnt suprise me if it was one of them as they were been complete badgers

Drives supercharged Tec with torque

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » South East » SOUTHEND 5th 25 database queries in 0.0082521 seconds