corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » kenwood headunit

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author kenwood headunit
SportBoy

User status: Offline
3rd Apr 08 at 20:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my headunit has died its a kenwood and its had a cd changer with it so im wanting another kenwood headunit to work with it . i dont want to spend over £150 on one .. from what i have been looking at there are alot all very similar in price , are any of them much better than the others ?

http://www.caraudiodirect.co.uk/kenwood-kdcw6541u-p-6500.html

or

http://www.caraudiodirect.co.uk/kenwood-kdcw7041u-p-6498.html

im prefering the first one .. mainly for looks but is the other1 really worth 10quid more??

pls link any others if you think you can find a better one for 150

thx

Adam-D

3rd Apr 08 at 20:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

to be honest how old is the changer? as a few new kenwood units use new protocals and even so they have the same plug, some or all of the functions are lost as the unit is newer than the older changer,

would be best to phone kenwood and check compatibility before ordering
SportBoy

3rd Apr 08 at 20:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cd changer is about 2 1/2 years old .. plays mp3 cds which is the only thing i use it for

New Poll