corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » 1.2 8v project

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 1.2 8v project
Dan K

User status: Offline
5th Apr 08 at 20:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I had a c20xe corsa i bought off someone i used to work with, which i had a slight accident in involving i metro pulling out in front of me.

The engine seems ok and i would like to put it into the 1.2 corsa spiral i am driving at the minute in about a year, after a few other modifications, and id like to learn to do everything myself.

Ive just swaped the front PI shocks and springs off my old car and im about to change the rears.

While the wheels are off ive checked the break shoes and they are sevearly worn and thought i may aswell change to rear disks from my old car and i dont know how to go about it.

any advice would be greatful

thanx
Dan K

6th Apr 08 at 20:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just about fitted the sri interior in place of the really horrible purple spiral interior.

Ive looked at the brakes and it looks like i going to have to swap the rear axle beam. will i have to change the hand brake cable and/or break pipes?
20valver
Banned

29th Sep 08 at 00:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how are you getting on with your project

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » 1.2 8v project 24 database queries in 0.0071039 seconds