corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Snap Day » Getting into photography

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Getting into photography
AlunJ

User status: Offline
7th Apr 08 at 16:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Been looking into getting into photography for a while, and my mate finally got me to go for it, bidding on some old film nikon slrs atm, learn how it all works then if i get into it will bite the bullet and get a DSLR. Any advice from the more experienced of you for a beginner?
John

7th Apr 08 at 16:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

A digital one would have been better to find out how it works imo, then you don't need to pay to get them developed to see if they were any good or not.
Simon

7th Apr 08 at 16:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Id say it would be much smarter to go straight to digital
AlunJ

7th Apr 08 at 16:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i guess, but i don't like the idea of spending over £300 and realising its not for me
JonnyJ

7th Apr 08 at 16:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'd go straight to digital, learn a few tricks then if you feel like it go to film.

I had never picked up a DSLR before last year. Now im big time into it and spending silly amounts on stuff and looking for a job in it.
Rob E

7th Apr 08 at 16:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i would seriously recomment digital over film type mate, you can pick up Canon Eos 350D fairly cheap now. With digital you can see your pictures straight after the shoot so you can see if you need to adjust anything

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Snap Day » Getting into photography 24 database queries in 0.0112209 seconds