corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Betfair Withdrawing Problem

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Betfair Withdrawing Problem
AdZ9

User status: Offline
10th Apr 08 at 09:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hmmm, confused with this problem on betfair, hoping someone can help me out.

I added my new debit card to my betfair account tuesday as my old one expired end of march.

I deposited £70 and put a bet on tuesday night, I won my bet and it returned £255.65 i logged in next day and wanted to withdraw it but it said i could only withdraw up to the same amount as i deposited (£70) so i thought ok i'll withdraw £70 now and £130 next day as i was leaving £50 to bet with on wed night.
I put my £50 on man u and barca double which returned £123.43 so now i have £243 sitting in my betfair account and i want to withdrae £200. Betfair won't let me withdraw it to my debit card as it says i need to withdraw £105 to my old debit card to make my deposits and withdrawls even on that... but how can i when its an expired card and the number is different?

I need to withdraw this £200 to my card before i go mad and spend it which i've done before!

Anyone had this problem and know how to fix it? These are the messages from Betfair i get when i try to withdraw the £200 to my card:

" Your withdrawal request cannot be accepted. In order to be able to withdraw via Adz (Visa Delta) please check that on all the other payment methods you have used (Adz Debi) you have withdrawn at least the amount you have deposited."

Adz Debi is my old card.... i'm confused
Cosmo

10th Apr 08 at 09:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You'll have to ring them and they'll sort it.

BTW- You can withdraw more each day, you just have to do match what you put in on that card, then can select an alternative method for the rest.
AdZ9

10th Apr 08 at 09:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Alternative method like how? I just wanted to return the £200 back to my card, will i have to get a cheque or something now?
Cosmo

10th Apr 08 at 09:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No you can put in your bank details and have it transferred to you that way. Think their is an option when you go into withdraw section for alternative methods.
RyanSxi

10th Apr 08 at 09:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ring em, will probably be a security measure as youve used 2 different cards to deposit and withdraw
AdZ9

10th Apr 08 at 11:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Rang em up, got the girl to delete my old card and now i've been able to withdraw the £200 to my account

Now have £43 to play with in there for the weekend!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Betfair Withdrawing Problem 24 database queries in 0.0086629 seconds