corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Bike For Sale

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Bike For Sale
Doug

User status: Offline
12th Apr 08 at 21:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Saracen Xile MTB
(I believe its a 16" frame, I will double check though)

This auction is for a Saracen Xile Mountain bike that I am only selling due to getting a new bike.

The bike comes with a upgraded rear rim (Mavic) and tyre (Continental), upgraded headset (FSA Pig) and DMR replica pedals.

The bike is well used and as such the frame does have some light scratches and I 'think' the rear wheel needs truing as there is a slight wobble when riding.

The bike was recently serviced at Halfords and still has the service sticker on the front brake cable, it has been used once since its last service.

I will not post the bike, it is up to you to arrange collection from either Aberystwyth (mid wales) SY23 or Chester CH3 or to arrange your own courier.

£50ono

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Bike For Sale 25 database queries in 0.0052340 seconds