corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » did omp even make a 8v strut brace?? PICS NOW UP

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author did omp even make a 8v strut brace?? PICS NOW UP
craig_s

User status: Offline
17th Apr 08 at 18:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tbh honest mate i fitted one to my old corsa 1.6 8v and it didn't make a blind bit of difference.chassis flex is not all bad you wan't a bit in the car as it help's with grip.the back of a corsa is the part that need's stiffening.
tom_simes
Show Staff
Organiser: South Wales
Premium Member

17th Apr 08 at 18:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Pete

Mobby, I didn't say you had a shit and light Corsa - I'm just saying, as its not a quick car (trust me, I've owned one), is there really any point in throwing it around? I very much doubt you will notice any difference.

If you're buying it to look good then fair enough.

and if you look above, I didn't tell you not to bother, I actually said ''Just buy the bloody thing''.
Mobby

17th Apr 08 at 18:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tbh the looks part of the factor but i thought with a upper and lower front and a rear it would be nice and stiff
shopy

17th Apr 08 at 22:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

when i fitted mine i noticed the differance!

Haimsey
Premium Member

17th Apr 08 at 22:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bay needs a clean

Marcy Marc

White Sport Progress Thread
shopy

17th Apr 08 at 23:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

shiney

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » did omp even make a 8v strut brace?? PICS NOW UP 24 database queries in 0.0105898 seconds