corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » c20xe metal flake corsa twist

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author c20xe metal flake corsa twist
john_c20xe

User status: Offline
   21st Apr 08 at 13:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi its time to sell my c20xe corsa,
its 150bhp aprently,
down on logbook as a 1.2 twist so very very cheap insurance and tax!! group 6 i fink?
up to new owner if they wana declare the engine,.
i must admit its very fast for a little corsa lol,
i can do a fiat coupe 2.0 turbo till four gear, then they start catching up slowly! so not for the fait hearthed haha.

full ultimate velocity body kit fitted, reicpt of kit too!

smoothed out boot with boot popper,

badboyed bonnet wit washers smoothed out,

black angel eye head lights,

rear black lexus lights,

peco back box with 2.0 vectra exhaust system, and standered 4 branch manifold,

repofiled GM cams, havnt got reipt for these but previous owner sweared he fitted them, and engine runs a little lumpy in tick over so im guessing it does!,

just replaced ns driveshaft wit a chris astley conversion shaft. and have reciept, as i snapped an mtec shaft, i was told mtec were the best, but obviously not,!

i may have the snapped shaft sumwhere,

resparayed in midnight black wit metal flake in the paint, (looks amazing in the sun!!)
shines 5 diffrent colours i fink!

few patches of laquer peeling away on paint,

17 inch boss alloys fitted, pirelli pzero tyres on the rear, and sum ferenzer tyres on the front, i always go for expensive tyres on the rear and cheaper 1s on the front as you tend to go through alot of front tyres easy!

only just brought the front tyres and fitted 3 weeks ago!

3 liter v6 front brakes so stops well

flamer kit!! needs spark plug in exhaust! everything else there!,

induction kit!

short shift kit ive just brought for 75 quid, needs fitting!

when i brought the car the man i got it off sed it was a 2.1 engine, he may be right, but i have just done the head gasket and it looks to be just a 2.0,
so im not to sure on that 1!!

but yeh head gasket just done, along wit cambelt, i got most recipts for head gasket and bolts ect,
all 16 cam folowers replaced with recipts,
oil jus changed!

yellow chris astley collant hoses fitted! reciepts for these also!

front and rear strut braces fitted!

richbook handbrake handel, has a smaller steering wheel fitted in red!

alarm and imobiliser fitted!!

imobiliser is fitted to started motor and fuel pump, so both of these are non active without the imobiliser off!

c20xe fitted with full fitting kit,
serious power from these engines, 150 bhp
i didnt do the engine transplant the mechanic that owned it b4 me did all that, he sed the enine had doen 70,000 miles from the cavalier it came out of, spose i had to take his word for that!
body work is all sound,
aprart from front bumper needs a clip on one side reattching,

lowered 40mm rear, 35 mm front.

gsi interior fitted

2000 quid ovno

johniban@msn.com

[Edited on 21-04-2008 by john_c20xe]

[Edited on 21-04-2008 by john_c20xe]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » c20xe metal flake corsa twist 25 database queries in 0.0240779 seconds