corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Boot central locking (Corsa B)

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Boot central locking (Corsa B)
kurt.v

User status: Offline
2nd May 08 at 15:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The central locking doesnt work for the boot of my corsa, ive taken pics as i cant see whats wrong with it myself, anyone know?

Scotty C

2nd May 08 at 15:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's proberly gone wrong inside!!
kurt.v

2nd May 08 at 15:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Monster
It's proberly gone wrong inside!!

No the servo moves fine
Torsa g

2nd May 08 at 15:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

alrite mate sometimes it does work down to the key position on the out side of the car try operating the central locking then turning the key to another position on the boot lock and then operating it again, may sound confuing but this can happen
olliejones8

2nd May 08 at 16:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Torsa g
alrite mate sometimes it does work down to the key position on the out side of the car try operating the central locking then turning the key to another position on the boot lock and then operating it again, may sound confuing but this can happen

this is so true its weird, My boot never used to unlock when i unlock the drivers door and never lock when i lock the drivers door. Now it does,lol. The only thing it must be is the position of the lock on the boot.

Put the key in the lock and turn it so the bit where u enter the key is horizontal ( ie - like that) now close your boot, and lock the drivers door the boot should lock, Now unlock the drivers door and the boot should unlock

Nick207

11th May 08 at 17:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hey it works. I was going to post the same problem but thought I'd search the posts first.
Nick
--Dannyh--

18th May 08 at 16:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i had exactly the same problem with my central locking but the lad who had the cae before me took the bar out so the boot wudnt open with the central lockin, so i used abit of solder and bodged it up works perfectly now

New Poll