corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Vauxhall Astra 1.7 DTI **Very Low Milege** (2000)

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Vauxhall Astra 1.7 DTI **Very Low Milege** (2000)
John G

User status: Offline
4th May 08 at 18:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Here i have an Astra 1.7 Dti. I bought it 7 months ago as i got a new job which was 62mile round trip a day, But as a result of getting a new job back local to me i am going back to petrol.

The car has only done 69k (Not even run in) which is very low millege for a diesel engine that is wel known for exceed well over 200k if serviced wel, it was on 54 when i bought it and until i had it it had been a mobility car so was service regulaly. The car has never let me down, since buying it i have replaced the cambelt, starter motor, battery and alternator all for piece of mind due to doing so many miles, so this is a big load of the new owners mind.

The car does around 600miles to a tank (around 49mpg), and will sit on the motorway all day long, it is the Izuzu engine not the later ecotech engine meaning it is very well built and very reliable. The car is also very quiet for a diesel, you only notice it at low revs, The car doesnt even have the usual turbo diesel smoke to it, which just backs up how well looked after the car has been. This also gives clear indication the Turbo is in a1 condition.

The car has around 3 months MOT Left, and was only serviced last month, with no advisories, in this service, the oil was changed, new air filter, new oil filter, new polen filter, and new glow plugs.

You honestly wont find a tidy astra then this, is is regulaly wash, polished, clay bared, and waxed to keep the paint protected.

£2900

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Vauxhall Astra 1.7 DTI **Very Low Milege** (2000) 25 database queries in 0.1895881 seconds