corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Fuel Upgrade Enquiry

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Fuel Upgrade Enquiry
greenelephant

User status: Offline
5th May 08 at 22:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi there every1

I've got a vauxhall 1.4 16V b model corsa sport and i approximately use 12,000 miles a year miniimum. I was wondering if its possible to convert my car in2 LPG. Has any1 done this? Is it expensive?Are there other alternatives? I hear hybrid cars are on the market

thanks in advance for any feedback
greenelephant

6th May 08 at 09:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

^bump^
Fonz
Premium Member

6th May 08 at 10:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes it is possible, try google, its bound to find the companies that will do the conversion for you. not sure of the price but i understand will take 12-18months to pay for it or longer before you see the benefit.

maybe worth just changing to a car with an LPG conversion straight off, Vaux did a system on Corsa Cs...take a look!

New Poll