corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Hitman vs. hispanic causing panic

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Hitman vs. hispanic causing panic
Russ

User status: Offline
24th May 08 at 15:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

best boxer names ever? possibly

who's getting it tonight on? can't wait, hope Ricky wins by knockout, but in a later round so i get my moneys worth
Wrighty

24th May 08 at 16:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

times the fight start? its on box office from half 7 isnt it..
Tom

24th May 08 at 16:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I wana see it but i'm not

How much is it?
Mad Moe

24th May 08 at 17:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Any idea what time the fight is due on, quite fancy watching it but really cant be arsed staying up to the early hours
Wrighty

24th May 08 at 17:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

box office, half 7 isnt it?
strick206

24th May 08 at 19:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Is Hattons brother getting fucked up in his fight?

Will top off my losing day if he gets beat
Aaron

24th May 08 at 19:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Any streams of this?
Jules

24th May 08 at 20:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Watching the speedway GP
Marc

24th May 08 at 22:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Check Ricky out!
Russ

24th May 08 at 22:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

apart from the slip, cruised it tbh
Nismo

24th May 08 at 22:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tbh i am not that keen on Hatton, he chose to fight a boxer thats been out of the game for over a year to prove that hes still the best at that weight? sounds like he has chose to fight some one that he will win quite easily and did, just to prove he still has it, he got his assed handed to him on a plate by a real boxer in Vegas, and untill he beats him he wont be the number 1 imo!!

now i await for all you die hard Hatton fans to flame me

[Edited on 24-05-2008 by Nismo]
Nath

24th May 08 at 22:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Losing in r10 isn't getting his ass handed to him IMO.

Hatton can fight, he's a good fighter. Look beyond tonight and his record is quite something. Everyone needs to bounce back from a defeat with a 'lesser' fight. He'll be back in Vegas one day.
Russ

24th May 08 at 22:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nismo
tbh i am not that keen on Hatton, he chose to fight a boxer thats been out of the game for over a year to prove that hes still the best at that weight? sounds like he has chose to fight some one that he will win quite easily and did, just to prove he still has it, he got his assed handed to him on a plate by a real boxer in Vegas, and untill he beats him he wont be the number 1 imo!!

did you see the fight in Vegas mate, was shit ref'ing, and until he went down he was quite comfortable
Tiesto

24th May 08 at 22:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The Malignaggi (sp?) fight was a better fight, closely fought. Even though i thought Ndou did more in the fight.

Big up for Lazcano staying up all the way, but he had Hatton on legs a few times.
Nismo

24th May 08 at 22:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Russ
quote:
Originally posted by Nismo

did you see the fight in Vegas mate, was shit ref'ing, and until he went down he was quite comfortable

Yeah i did, and i still think Mayweather ran circles around him, imo Hatton is a brawler and Mayweather is a boxer.
John G

24th May 08 at 23:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tiesto
The Malignaggi (sp?) fight was a better fight, closely fought. Even though i thought Ndou did more in the fight.

Big up for Lazcano staying up all the way, but he had Hatton on legs a few times.

Malignaggi fight was a joke 2 of the 3 refs took the piss with the scoring, it was clear to see they were level on points by the 10th then last few rounds malignaggi just stuck his head down and hugged ndou to the bell He was fucked, Then to blame it on his hand, GTF he was just a cocky fighter, if he had fought anyone with decent quality tonight his ass would have been handed to him on a plate.

Hatton has already proven he is a top fighter, reguardles of the mayweather lose. He did what he had to do tonight, He was a tough mexican/american and the fact hes not been in the ring for last 16months is beyond the point, he has not been knocked out in the last 10 years and has only lost 4 out of 40 odd boughts. So i wouldnt really say he chose and easy opponent.
smack

25th May 08 at 21:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ppl blaiming the ref for vegas still
please, mayweather out classed and outboxed him all the way through that fight.
malinaggie wasent a touch on his normal self, he beats hatton in new york later this year.
watch some of pauli's early fights, he will beat hatton with the jab.
Hatton's fight was a better preformance than his vegas. he showing a bit more thinking and less chargeing in with his head, even tho hes still doing it. he needs to work the jab more, he barley threw any.
his oppenet was ok for a comeback fight, you carnt expect a world champ opponent on a comeback
22B

26th May 08 at 12:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by smack
ppl blaiming the ref for vegas still
please, mayweather out classed and outboxed him all the way through that fight.
malinaggie wasent a touch on his normal self, he beats hatton in new york later this year.
watch some of pauli's early fights, he will beat hatton with the jab.
Hatton's fight was a better preformance than his vegas. he showing a bit more thinking and less chargeing in with his head, even tho hes still doing it. he needs to work the jab more, he barley threw any.
his oppenet was ok for a comeback fight, you carnt expect a world champ opponent on a comeback

Disagree about paulie beating hatton, he looked terrible last nite and will struggle to keep Hatton at bay with his jab. Malignaggi is a good fighter but nothing more, he has no power and last nite had a sloppy defense against a very average fighter in Ndou which is always going to be a prob when you come up against a pressure fighter like Hatton who likes to bully his oppenents around the ring and wear them down. Hatton is still the no.1 in the division at 140 lbs, 1 loss in welterweight doesnt change that

Hatton still has those flaws which were exposed by mayweather, he leaves himself too open when coming forward and doesnt use his jab, great to watch but it does cause Hatton a few problems.
smack

26th May 08 at 13:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeh yeh, the pauli last night was a complete joke from start to finish.watch some of his earlyer fights, like cotto, granted cotto was drained for that fight but cotto is a massive pressure fighter, and only just took that fight.
if last nights paulie shows up to fight hatton i agree hatton would kill him, but if he goes bak to his old self think hatton looses

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Hitman vs. hispanic causing panic 24 database queries in 0.0142100 seconds