corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » bits - vivarium - decks - alsorts

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author bits - vivarium - decks - alsorts
greg-turbo

User status: Offline
30th May 08 at 11:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im dead skint at the moment so i need to sell some of the things im not using, all are just base prices so feel free to make an offer but nothing daft! -

Corsa V-Grill
(both clips are snapped off so its probably worth throwin but someone might want it for some reason, the rest of it is in perfect condition though) £5?

corsa standard headlights
perfect condition - £20

a NES
good condition in the original box, the box is perfect too! gotta love the classics got loads of games for it somewhere under the bed aswell. doubt its worth much although the box is mint which has gotta be hard to find. It's just on top of my wardrobe doing nothin' so surely itll bring sum1 joy!
offers?

xbox -
all cables, 3 control pads, works perfect but haven't got the box for it - I have about 4 or 5 games with it too
£30?

Tevion PC USB Graphics Tablet -
Never used because it never interested me, got given it from someone as a present but couldnt be bothered with it. I opened it once just to look what was in it I guess. Obviously everything is still in it, pen mouse, the tablet, all software, instuctions etc.
£20?

Gecko Vivarium -
Exo Terra Vivarium with two opening doors at the front and a full climbing wall at the back! This itself wasn't cheap at all, I have the reciepts somewhere as I bought it all under a year ago but I obviously can't look after pets too well, they tend to die on me. It comes with everything -
Exo Terra Food bowl (looks like a rock)
A big Exo Terra Hiding cave (looks like a rock)
A small Exo Terra hiding cave (again.... looks like a rock)
a plastic plant that sticks to the glass, yet again Exo Terra (looks dead good)
Two rocks the lizard/snake/whatever you have in there, can climb on (the rock has a certain name but I haven't a clue what it is.
Exo Terra thermometer
Exo terra heat mat and thermostat
Exo terra heat bulb and control unit
comes with fresh sand and vitamins
I think thats all of it!
IT's all in perfect condition and I have said, I bought it all less than a year ago and it cost me just over £200 as this Exo-Terra stuff aint cheap but it's worth it.
£100?

Decks -
Wanted to get into this scene ages ago but haven't got the time or skill to do it lol. Theyre only basic 'Home mix' Belt driven Decks but they're perfect to start off with! Comes with both Decks, Mixer, DJ Headphones and all cables, adaptor etc.
they're a bit scratched and you'll need one needle, otherwise they're fine to play around with! I've had a laugh with them mixin elvis songs with dance music. I'll throw my vinyls in with it to, only got about 10 or so now as the others were sold.
haven't a clue what these go for but i'll find out n put a base price down, but for now i'll take offers.

All items are for pick up, or I can post at extra cost, doesn't bother me as long as I dont pay the postage

[Edited on 31-05-2008 by killbarney]
greg-turbo

30th May 08 at 12:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bump
greg-turbo

30th May 08 at 14:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

up
marklawton

30th May 08 at 16:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

pics of the Gecko Vivarium ?
greg-turbo

31st May 08 at 10:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

il get them up asap

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » bits - vivarium - decks - alsorts 25 database queries in 0.0106480 seconds