corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » dodgy or not?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author dodgy or not?
antscorsa

User status: Offline
4th Jun 08 at 19:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

WWW.THEFOOTBALLSHIRT.COM

want some shirts for our 6 a side team and not bothered if there fake jsut aslong as they hold together!!
seem too cheap tho and surely they cant sell fakes online, ebay yea but a website?

anyone had experience with them?
12vStig

5th Jun 08 at 12:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

not had any experience with them but looking at it it does seem too good to be true... like you say probably fakes but the quality might be ok good enough for 6-a-side

for £5 a pop i dont think you'll find much better if you do go for it let me know what they are like because im interested in some myself
jim_r1

5th Jun 08 at 12:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

£8 to ship a football shirt and £6 thereafter, sound like they make the money on transporting the item.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » dodgy or not? 24 database queries in 0.0082300 seconds