corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » External Links » 04 BLACK FIESTA FOR SALE

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 04 BLACK FIESTA FOR SALE
corsakid_89

User status: Offline
4th Jun 08 at 20:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

make me an offer

EBAY

Sadly did not get what i wanted for it on ebay so i am posting it on here.

Here for sale is a great Ford Fiesta Flame Special edition 1.4 3door, Registered 28/05/2004

Cracking little car, ideal for a first time buyer, very cheap insurance as it is insurance group 4. Its in the best colour metallic panther black and has added extras others. The car is immaculate and in excellent condition hopefully shown on the pictures. It is cleaned every week and has been well maintained.

I bought the car for £5500 on 21/03/2007. I am selling hte car as i have a new job and can now afford a new car.

This is an excellent example of this popular car, with a very good spec and some added extra's i have put on. Alloy wheels 17" £549.99, CD player JVC CD/DVD player £300 Upgraded door speakers JVC £80, tinted windows £110, rear black lights £120, colour coded door handles and door side strips £50, spoiler £50, ST gear knob £20, K&N air filter £80. The car has Electric Windows, Electric Heated Mirros, Heated front and reaer windscreen, Remote central locking which is always a bonus especially when its raining, Power assisted steering, driver airbag, passenger airbag, drivers seat is fully adjustable, with a full service history. THE CAR HAS NEVER BEEN SMOKED IN.

The extras i have put on come to £1360, which for the reserve price is a great bargain.

The car is registered in my name and is completely HPI clear.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have, viewing is highly recommended as it is a fantastic looking car.

The car is located in oldham, manchester. I would be willing to meet the winning bidder at a local train station within manchester if that is any help.

Good luck biding, the auction will run to the end unless a reasonable offer is made. My contact number is 07737135683 Thanks for viewing, Charlie.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » External Links » 04 BLACK FIESTA FOR SALE 24 database queries in 0.0110240 seconds