corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Storm single wiper - with motor - can take to PV!!!

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Storm single wiper - with motor - can take to PV!!!
Geordie-Chris

User status: Offline
5th Jun 08 at 18:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Perfect condition storm single wiper mechanism, still fitted to Corsa B motor. Simple to fit. Arm painted flame red at the moment, but can supply black if req'd.

£40 collected at PV or £45 delivered. Paypal before the weekend prefered, or cash at PV - please no time wasters.
If I receive paypal tonight can have it posted tomorrow and will be with you on Saturday!!
PM me or email christhompson2003@hotmail.com

djice56

6th Jun 08 at 00:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi mate if still got come and see me at pvs i'll be on the stand with the silver corsa just look out for me i'll be in my club top my name steve
Geordie-Chris

6th Jun 08 at 09:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u2u'd

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Storm single wiper - with motor - can take to PV!!! 25 database queries in 0.1874199 seconds