corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » how do i...???

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author how do i...???
taz-3457

User status: Offline
6th Jun 08 at 13:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have a 97 corsa with a GSi front bumper and the fogs are all wired up but i want to have it complete so i was wondering how i would wire to the warning light on the dash that says my front fogs are on... i know i need a led for behind the dash but what else will need to be done, do i just run a live and neutral to the led or how could i make the connection behind the dials??
Fonz
Premium Member

6th Jun 08 at 14:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

is it not a filiment blub there? for a bulb should just be wired up with live and neutral no problems i would have thought?

oh....btw
http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=430888

[Edited on 06-06-2008 by Fonz]
pow
Premium Member

6th Jun 08 at 14:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

pow
Premium Member

6th Jun 08 at 14:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As you can see, you only need one feed (the earth is already done for you). Take the clocks out and trace back to the position of the front fog warning light. Then, get (from vaux) one of those pins that fits in the plug that goes to the clocks plug and run a wire from the black/green wires
taz-3457

6th Jun 08 at 22:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yea thanks mate i wondered bout the wee pin thing lol cheers maybe try getting that done in the next couple of weeks wen i get a chance

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » how do i...??? 24 database queries in 0.0144939 seconds