corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Royal Ascot Week

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Royal Ascot Week
strick206

User status: Offline
19th Jun 08 at 13:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fucking second again

I have had one winner all week, and have bet on every race, but yet im still in profit, the number of placed horses is a joke just need some to get their heads infront
Jill
Premium Member

20th Jun 08 at 07:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by MatthewR
Yeah blinding day!!!

I forgot you said you were going! We could have met up and drunk Pimms in the grandstand

Had an awesome week so far and OMG I've won lots of luvverly money! Lost a tiny bit as well though, but guess that's to be expected!

JILL
strick206

20th Jun 08 at 08:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Did you back the three favourites Jill, Henrythenavigator, duke of marmalade, yeats?

Only had 2 winners so far this week, but still in profit, although i havent backed any of the favourites
Corsa_Joel

21st Jun 08 at 16:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Corsa_Joel
May as well let you know now actually
Its Capricorn Run, currently 50/1. Owner fully expects it to win and this has been the target for the horse for a while now. At 50/1 probably best to go each way, but as I say the owner expects it to come in

1 furlong out I thought he had it won, heart was beating so fucking fast
Jill
Premium Member

24th Jun 08 at 08:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by strick206
Did you back the three favourites Jill, Henrythenavigator, duke of marmalade, yeats?

Only had 2 winners so far this week, but still in profit, although i havent backed any of the favourites

I backed so many horses I lost count! I definitely put a stack of money on henrythenavigator- he's got a great trainer and without a doubt was going to win!

Had an awesome time! And even better I didn't have any shoe related mishaps like at Cheltenham My Christian Louboutins were safe this time! Awesome week!

JILL
RyanSxi

24th Jun 08 at 08:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

When I saw you'd replied here Jill I laighed to myself as I was going to ask about your shoe situation.

Gutted now

[Edited on 24-06-2008 by RyanSxi]
Jill
Premium Member

24th Jun 08 at 08:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thanks for being concerned about my shoes safety Ryan, I am most impressed!

JILL

[Edited on 24-06-2008 by Jill]
RyanSxi

24th Jun 08 at 09:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

shoes H+S is most important on days out

(God I sound gay )
Jill
Premium Member

24th Jun 08 at 11:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No, I think it sounds perfectly normal to me. In fact I now know you're a suitable person to consider taking show shopping with me! Excellent stuff!

JILL

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Royal Ascot Week 24 database queries in 0.0099411 seconds