corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Is the wiring ok on these morette's?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Is the wiring ok on these morette's?
Gareth F

User status: Offline
25th Jun 08 at 11:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ok as above i just got these through but dont really know where to start and i just want to make sure everything is there that i need them to work? Is there suppose to only be one replay? draw on the photos and repost them if you can of what i need to connect to what. Couldnt find a wiring post of use (searching quickly as im on lunch) Any help would be great

[Edited on 25-06-2008 by munk3yrac3r]
Gareth F

25th Jun 08 at 11:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh and i was just wondering how much do electrically adjusting morettes in good condition usually cost or go for?
marklawton

25th Jun 08 at 11:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the outer bulbs just plug and play, the inner ones with all the wires just wire into the outer bulb wiring but thats down to you if you want to wire them in or not

[Edited on 25-06-2008 by marklawton]
csweatherston

25th Jun 08 at 12:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by munk3yrac3r
Oh and i was just wondering how much do electrically adjusting morettes in good condition usually cost or go for?

smae price (second hand) as non electrically adjusting ones... once their set, theres no need to adjust.
Gareth F

25th Jun 08 at 16:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers for the replys, still need to know what connects with what lol. Ill try it out anyway.

New Poll