corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Air filter, induction kit?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Air filter, induction kit?
tazzer-t

User status: Offline
26th Jun 08 at 21:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hey everyone, I've recently been looking on the net at K&N air filters, around 70 quid but was just wondering what I should go for and what sounds the best, I've got a 1.4 16V sport, my mate took the air filter off and when i revved it, it sounded proper beefy and just 2 know what would be the best one to buy?? thanks
Corsa_Scotty

26th Jun 08 at 22:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Best thing to do which is free is drill your airbox on the bottom and it sounds like a Induction kit and saves you a bit of money
B3KAN

26th Jun 08 at 22:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ripspeed £20
Kenzie

27th Jun 08 at 16:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Corsa_Scotty
Best thing to do which is free is drill your airbox on the bottom and it sounds like a Induction kit and saves you a bit of money

Agreed, any you wont have any problems with heat soak eitherlike you would with an open cone filter.
Vaux Lad

27th Jun 08 at 17:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You wont have any heat problems at all with a open cone unless your sitting in traffic. In which case it dont matter if you loose a few bhp anyway.

[Edited on 27-06-2008 by Vaux Lad]

New Poll