corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Set of 5 Corsa b GSi alloys with caps and good tyres in black *£120*

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Set of 5 Corsa b GSi alloys with caps and good tyres in black *£120*
chrex

User status: Offline
26th Jun 08 at 21:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As above, a mint set of 4 Corsa GSi alloys and a spare, which has slight damage, all of which have been refurbed in Gloss Black. All tyres are legal (although one could do with replacing)and are 185/60R14's. I have 4 centre caps for them.

The spare wheel face has been damaged slighty in the past, and there is a small flat spot which can easily be touched up with some gloss black...brand new tyre on it though.

I have my cesaros now so they are available for collection whenever.

Am after £120 need them gone asap!

u2u me if you want more info!

chrex

27th Jun 08 at 23:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bump!
chrex

29th Jun 08 at 08:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Possibly sold - Pending organisation for collection.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Set of 5 Corsa b GSi alloys with caps and good tyres in black *£120* 25 database queries in 0.4219649 seconds